Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How To Make Dolls Clothes From Mismatched Socks

Danielle's Creativity:

"My aunt gave us a bag with mismatched baby socks.  I have a little baby doll that didn't have clothes, only one dress.  So I got the idea to make some baby clothes for it from the socks.  My sister, Destiny, also gave a whole bunch of her mismatched socks.

You need:
Safety pins
scissors
Cute mismatched socks

How to do it:
Cut the sock from the toes area and make whole for the head.
On the sides of the the toes end area cut two smaller wholes for the arms.
Try it on your doll.  Use different sock sizes for bigger dolls.

I found that my Mom's kitchen scissors work best for me.  Maybe because I am left handed.

I am so happy my baby has more clothes now because I like changing them.  Here is my baby doll with a rag doll my Mom made for me.



No comments: